A longer trek across the South African Highveld on superb tar roads. A combination of the some of the best motorcycling routes Southern Africa can offer, covering mountain passes, through forests and numerous water attractions. Total distance approximately 2,000km.
- Chartering a boat to catch the legendary Jozini Tiger Fish
- Ride through the mysterious Usutu forests of Swazilland
- Take in the majesty of the Blyde River canyon and its views
- Hire a house boat on Maguga dam and enjoy a spot of fishing
- Visit Hluhluwe-iMfolozi Park and spot the amazing wildlife – from lions, to hippos and zebras
- Find your spot on the beach and enjoy the sun and the surf of the east coast in Durban
- Difficulty / Skill level
Easy, all tar roads
Adventure bike DAILY DRIVING
Day 1: Durban to Jozini, 338 km
Day 2: Jozini to Mhlambanyatsi in Swaziland, 280 km
Day 3: Mhlambanyatsi to Hazyview, 274 km
Day 4: Hazyview to Maguga, 349 km
Day 5: Maguga to Hluhluwe, 384 km
Day 6: Hluhluwe to Durban, 281 km
Tiger fishing at Jozini, trout fishing at Mhlambanyatsi, game drive at Hazyview, microlight at God’s window, Big 5 at Hluhluwe
What is included in the standard package?
We make sure there’s nothing to worry about except the clothes on your back. Adventure Guru tours include motorcycle rent, travel insurance and excellent accommodation.
Ok, then what’s excluded in the standard package:
You need to foot the bill for fuel, road tolls, alcohol, activities, some food and service tips. Don’t worry though! We can tell you what to budget for these.
South Africa & Swaziland – Smooth Sailing
Motorbike your way from the sea to a safari
Come and ride with us into the South African Highveld, through the mountains and down to the coast. Experience African wildlife and South Africa’s best roads in this this 6 day adventure. This tour takes place in Mpumalanga, (often referred to as Bikers paradise) the Kruger National Park, Kingdom of Swaziland, and St. Lucia- a world heritage site- where you will be able to relax on deserted beaches and view exciting estuary wildlife.
Trip Type Easy
Trip Duration 6 Days